The following points will be covered in 3 modules over 9 days:
- Leading knowledge workers: Specific requirements and options.
- How to keep employees in an
organisation for longer.
- How does personality influence leaders’ relationships with knowledge workers?
- How can the bridge between organisational strategy and knowledge workers work?
- How can highly paid soloists become
a tuneful orchestra?
- What contribution does leadership make to the efficient cooperation across departmental, country and cultural boundaries?
- Through real organisations’ actual examples and participants’ own experiences.
- On the basis of current effective leadership models.
- By dosed theory mixed with live interaction.
- With a balance of reflection and practice.
- Making it sustainable and directly applicable using input from peers and through networking.
- By thinking and creating new ideas in a stimulating environment away from the day-to-day.